The Nursery Register is an A4 size directory detailing more than 3,500 companies in the garden and related trades across NZ
Included are Wholesale Nurseries, Wholesale/Retail Nurseries, Garden Retailers, Landscape Contractors and Designers, Supply and/or Service Companies, Turf Companies, Seed Companies, Hire Plant Companies, Industry Associations, and more.
Companies are listed alphabetically with extensive detail including contact addresses, phone numbers, key personnel, emails, agencies, plants grown, grades offered, specialties, products or services offered, brand names.
There are comprehensive indexes to plants, products and services and companies are also indexed by locality.
Retailers have opening hours detailed. Specialist retailers are identified.
Information for the Nursery Registers is gathered by ongoing survey and there is no charge for inclusion -- hence the Registers are very comprehensive. They enjoy wide circulation and use through the garden and related trades.
Promote your plants to the trade through the free listing service, and maximise your impact with supporting advertising. You will reach the retail, landscape and amenity sectors, and the trade in general.
- Use the Register to locate Suppliers for all the things you need in your business, from propagators to pots to cartage contractors.
- Use the Register to see who is growing what, where, and to what grade -- your possible competition.
- Use the Register as an everyday phone, fax, personnel and address book for the industry.
Promote your products or services through the free listing service and maximise your impact with supporting advertising. You will reach all sectors of the nursery and landscape industries.
- Use the Register to identify your market individual company listings tell you so much about each potential customer.
- Use the Register's Locality and Postcode Indexes to plan sales trips and assemble lists for promotional campaigns.
- Use the Register's Indexes of companies by product and type to isolate your market segments and help you plan sales campaigns.
PLANT and PRODUCT BUYERS:
For you the Register is an instant guide to alternative sources of plants, products or specialised services, and it provides the phone, address and personnel name information you need to reach those sources quickly.